วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Hospital Bag? What am I forgetting?

Ok I'm due in a week and a half so it's time to quit messing around and pack my bag... Here is what I packed:

3 pairs panties

2 bras

nightgown

sweats/t-shirt to wear home

camera

nursing pads

maxi pads

baby blanket

baby hat

baby outfit

I know I need to pack socks, what else have I forgotten???


I'd suggest some sample packs of shampoo, creme rinse, and body wash for when you take a shower. I can't remember if/what the hospital had when I finally got to shower, so I'm glad I had my own stuff.

Also, depending on how you feel, maybe some make-up too -- I thought that would be the last thing I cared about, but after it was all said and done, it was nice to be able to put some mascara on and feel like a human being again.

I am due on the 21 of november! :-) I packed a

camera,charger,

cell phone and charger,

panties, nursing bra,

outfit to go home,

nightgown,

socks,

slippers,

pads,

baby bag,

baby outfit,

hat,

blanket....

U should pack also slippers,

tooth brush, shampo, body wash,lotion that has no smell to get massage during labor,

adress book,

maybe cd player and music for during labor,

picture from your loved ones,

hard candy to suck on during labor.....

I hope I helped a lil bit!

Good luck!

Hair brush!!! I squirmed around so much during labor/delivery that my hair was a tangled mess. I had to have my sis comb it out for me, took forever. Definately don't forget the brush!

And make sure to pack REALLY warm clothes for your hubby/bf/etc. I was so hot the entire time, I kept asking the nurses to turn down the heat. My poor hubby was FREEZING the whole time! (The nurses kept bringing him warm blankets though.)

Might want to pack a few outfits for your baby. A couple to wear during the hospital stay (the sack sleepers work great while your at the hospital - easy access for drs & nurses) and a couple to choose from to go home. And pack different sizes. I brought newborn & 0-3mo and they were too big so someone had to go buy us some preemie outfits to take him home in.

Maybe a pillow if you don't like the hospital ones, some comfy slippers to walk around in, all your toiletries, like shampoo & conditioner's, toothpaste, etc., you never know how long you will need to stay overnight. FYI, I packed a whole duffel bag when my son was born and I only used like two things out of the whole bag lol! Good luck to you! :)

Shampoo, Conditioner, Tooth brush, tooth paste, cell phone, cell charger, camera, extra batteries or charger for camera, change, snacks, hairbrush, && if your partner will be with you, i suggest him bringing a baithing suit. my boyfriend needed to help me in the shower, and didn't want the nurses seeing everything.

shampoo & conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush...

I read to bring a book or playing cards (not sure if you'll be relaxed enough to use them, but whatevs).

Change for the vending machine and snacks (for your coach/partner)

Everything else on your list is the same as what I have. GOOD LUCK! Its so exciting!!!

Toilettries

Camera & charger or batteries and film

I brought my laptop and DVD's

Robe and slippers

Pack a husband bag that goes as well;

PJ's

Change of clothes

His toilettries

Books/Magazines

Change for vending/etc

Address book, to call everyone

Snacks

toothbrush, hair brush (and ties) shampoo and soap if you plan on taking a shower (if you don't want to use theres)

I didn't see a robe and house shoes...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น