วันเสาร์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Packing hospital bag?

im only 34 weeks, but i want to be ready. here is a list of thing i have already...tell me what else i should pack thanks

nursing bra

nursing tank

nightgown

socks

underwear

deoderant

shampoo

conditioner

soap

toothpaste

toothebrushes

lip balm

lotion

a couple washcloths

should i pack towels?

should i pack pads and nursing pads? how many?

i am going to pack camera and charger

also taking the video camera

cell phone charger

can i bring my laptop( for my husband)?

am planning on taking a t shirt for baby and mittens and hat, and a gown.

should i bring diapers? a pacifier?

i really dont know what else i should pack. all advice is apreciated.

i read you should take extra undies? like how many pairs?


The hospital usually has diapers and pacifiers but you should take some so if you plan to go some where after the birth of your baby you can change him. You should pack a sock with two tennis balls in it because a family member can message you while you are in labor. You can also put rice in a sock and bring that because it feels good when you heat it and you are in labor because sometimes your body temp will change a lot. You could take a pillow with you. I did and it made me feel more comfortable to have something from my bed with me while I was laying on the hospital bed. You can also pack some snacks and some drinks because your husband my get hungry and sometimes after you have a baby you will feel hungry too. I sure did.

I brought pads with me because I didn't like the type they had at the hospital. They'll give you nursing pads there. They also have diapers, and pacifiers there, and usually formula too. You might want to bring slippers and a bathrobe. I don't know how it is with a regular delivery, but when I had my babies I had a c-section and had to take a few walks around the halls so I had my bathrobe so I wouldn't expose myself. Oh, and make sure with your nightgown that its easy to nurse in. You don't want to have to pull your dress/nightgown all the way up to feed the baby. Good luck!

HELLO,u should take in a pack of newborn size nappies for the baby.a few sets of clothes for the newborn and especially some sanitary towels ive found the best 1s are the always maxi the night time ones they r about 1.90 for 12 from superdrug and boots.i dont know if you can take the laptop in fone the maternity ward of your hospital and ask them.

Congratulations if you need any more advice my e-mail is samhickinbottom@yahoo.co.uk. this e-mail is for the use of the person asking the question n nobody else

i packed some most of the stuff you have..

pack towels

pads

laptop can go to but not a big thing because he has to pay attention

to you.

diapers

pacifier

I packed 10 under wears and used all.

I would pack a blanket for you and the baby so that yall can bond.

But CONGRATS on the baby is it a BOY or GIRL.

Slippers with rubber soles! Walking around on the hospital floor is nasty! Even with socks on. I recommend a dark color.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น