วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Do woman wear bras to bed?

Since I am still a virgin at fifteen I have some questions I would like answered. Do women wear bras underneath their nightgowns when they sleep? Do any women have sexual intercourse with their nightgowns on? If a woman is wearing a long nightgown does she take it off when she is using the toilet?


I'll just answer the bra question...Yes a lot of women do and they should wear a bra while in bed...Its those who dont that end up with the twins hanging down to their knees when they are older...Any doctor will tell you it good to wear one to bed...

wow ... each one of your questions can be answered by a yes or no. It really depends on the girl. Get some experience then come back and you'll realize how lame those questions are. I'm not sure if you're into women or nightgowns!

u r too young to get an answer.

Not if they are smart as that has been proven to increase the risk of breast cancer. Depends upon what type of nightgown it is. As to the last one they usually just lift it up. One of these days you will find out these answers on your own and ask yourself, Why was I ever worried about such nonsense as the last two questions anyway?

It all depends.Just wait 'til you're older...

Do women wear bras underneath their nightgowns when they sleep?

SOME DO>>>I DON'T

Do any women have sexual intercourse with their nightgowns on?

SOME DO>>>I WOULD MAYBE

If a woman is wearing a long nightgown does she take it off when she is using the toilet?

PULL IT UP OVER YOUR BUTT

Sleeping with a bra would be VERY uncomfortable... I think it'd be safe to say that 99% of women don't wear a bra when they sleep. Sometimes women have sex with some clothing on... that includes nightgowns. I do not remove my nightgown when going to the bathroom.

What? Ok you are a little freak in the making LOLZ!

umm... NO

Your a little too young to be asking these questions! But I'm the same age you are, so that's weird I said that. Lol! And NO girls do not wear bra's to bed! It's totally uncomfortable!Most girls wear a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, not nightgowns. I don't think anyone does anymore. And about the sexual intercourse thing it really depends on the girl your doing it with. If it's comfortable for her. Your really horny! But that's ok.......I guess, most guys are at 15! Eh. That's life. =]

whoa. ok... umm.. u dont need to know. ur a guy. as soon as u get a wife u will find out for urself. everyone is different.

NO women don't wear bras when they sleep under their nightgown. Many women wear pyjama pants and shirt, not a nightgown you know.

Some women might have sex with a negligee on. It's a really short, skimpy type of nightgown. But most are just naked.

Women hold their nightgown up and in front of them when they go to the bathroom.

lol...

im wore short/hot pants, with vesy no bra on, sometimes lingerie no bra on, more comfortable to sleep.

haha... well, im fifteen, and I wear a bra to bed usually.... Or nothing....But anyways, Ive never had sex with a nightgown on, my friend keeps her shirt on though.... No, when u have a long shirt or night gown on, yo ujust lift it up.... lol. u horny little freak!

most women don't sleep in nightgowns, they usually wear pajama tops and bottoms. and no usually women don't wear bras under their pajamas.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น