วันอังคารที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Women: If your wearing a nightgown, simple to sleep in kind nothing fancy/sexy do you wear anything underneat

if so what? bra and panties or just one ? same topic: Do you prefer long ones or short ones?


Hmm you know they have special sites to "help" you out?

wouldn't you like to know ;)

i'd wear undies, it'd be more comfortable

your weird

How old are you?

twelve???

No bra... panties maybe. You want to look sexy and feel free. My boyfriend loves to wake up in the morning and wrap his arms around me. no bra.. and if he's feeling good, We'll start off the morning right and I wont have to slow us down by taking off my panties!

i dont wear a bra but im not comfy w/out panties lol.... my opinion : )

are you like10 years old??

i never wear a bra to sleep, but i always wear a thong or panties.

i really ♥ short, cute nightgowns that show off my adorable petite bod=D

panties, you dont have to wear a bra, your in your own bed (alone hopefully). i prefer short, the long ones usually get curled up under the covers, and it tends to get uncomfy sometimes, but that just me!!

♥alma♥

Watsa matter? Can't find someone to have phone sex widja?

I never wear underwear when sleeping.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น