วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Do you think that walking around in a nightgown like looks like a summer dress without a bra is disrespectful?

It's not overtly sexy looking or see-thru but who are you willing to walk around like that in front of? Besides your husband/bf of course.


I'd probably wear it around my husband's buddies but cross my arms over my chest...lol. Funny thing you ask that, i had on my jammies last night, a tight white thin tee shirt without a bra and my husband comes strolling in with his friends that showed up, didnt have time to hide, you can imagine the cold weather jokes...lol

I guess it depends on where your wearing it. I wouldn't wear it to a night out with friends, but i guess at home or a walk on the beach wearing something like that won't harm anybody. Hope i helped xXx

Hmmm sounds okay

just aslong as it doesnt look like u aint got a bra on..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhHTlSo0clVhi2e1XqBNFcTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080907044149AAT84WU answer mine?

Family, friends, even neighbours if i've just walked outside to get the paper or something.

It's just a nightgown.

Depends who you are aiming to be disrespectful to.

In house you can wear but unkown people & out side houe can be avoided

You can wear that around me I wont mind.

umm yeah... lol... the only person who would like to see u naked or partially naked is the one u get it on with.. otherwise, no one would like to see that.

0.o

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น