วันอังคารที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Ladies- If you came home early or unexpected and walked?

in only to find your husband or bf in the house walking around in pantyhose, bra, nightgown or just lingerie of some sort that pretty much would tell you he is a closet cross dresser, I am just wondering (still) about how many of you would be able to accept and be supportive even tho he kept it a secret ? Would you rather he told you when you first got together and if so would that have made a difference in you getting married or dating ? And last - would you stay and try to work it out or would you turn and walk away and leave him ? Keep in mind to that one of the hardest things for a crossdressing male to do is to be able to open up to someone and talk about it, In past situations we have trusted and we have been embarrassed in front of family and friends, struggled most of our life with various stages of depression, considered suicide more than once, (thank God I Never went thru with it) and pretty much struggled to maintain a relationship for fear of rejection again, Some say they want to know up front, then others don't want to know at all, and yet others can accept it but they never want to see it or anything about it, We get comments about being gay because we like the feel of woman's silk panties, or the feel good things women get to wear anytime they want, well I like the feel of them as well, but also for me the feelings of wearing lingerie stuff, bra, pantyhose or nightgown etc. it is a way for me to be able to really relax, and I keep it home and private, So I am just wondering where the ladies are that can accept a guy that also happens to be a cross dresser? and no, not gay either,,


Well I would stay with him if I were straight. I would not want to supress who he is just because I don't like what he does. That is just selfish.

I think I'd die of laughter, my husband would NOT make a pretty woman. Still, I don't think I'd be alive to accept him, after literally dying of laughter.

I would be supportive. If anything I would take pride in him. Maybe take him out and help him pick out outfits. Maybe he could even help me.

I would laugh for ages. Then hug him. Then make love to him with us both crossdressing. That could only improve our relationship

Lol i'd laugh so hard if a saw a male doing that, but then id accept them

At first I would laugh really hard...

But, yeah.

I'd accept him.

What ever floats his boat!

Uhh, my typical guy type if more feminine (:

Girls pants, tight shirts, etc.

So I guess I'd be pretty accepting?

My GF never wears femmy things... she just collects them

First I am a lesbian so this might be different from a straight girls answer but it interested me:

I would probably laugh and say that he can have all my next years Christmas presents, (my family has a tenancy of buying me 'girly' things that I would never wear) I might be a bit sad that he felt like he couldn't be himself around me, but then again as you mentioned there are several people who might seem to be accepting and then turn out not to be. So overall, I would be fine with it and try to support him no matter what he liked to wear.

It's what's on the inside that counts.

Well I would probably wished he had trusted me enough to tell me up front. But being bisexual myself I know the kind of controversy and fear people go through with opening up about this. My boyfriend is bisexual and I am so happy he told me early in our relationship. He hasn't "came out" to many people yet. I don't mind having relationships with "odd" people. Lol, that seems to be the only kind I ever get in actually. Anyways, back to the question, I don't think it should be too early in the relationship but definitely sometime in the beginning stages. If the girl doesn't accept who you are then she's not good enough for you! Same towards guys!

For me its simple. I would consider this a very little problem. My issues would be about honesty,your values as a person, integrity, morales,and whether or not you work for a living ; and not live off the govt.! I also do not think people should be so sue happy! Earn your living and earn your respect in areas where it matters

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น